Evidence to Action 2023
Conference Theme: "Recovery and Resilience"
The overall goal for the E2A 2023 would be to bring together stakeholders that work in the realm of resilience and recovery to share their evidence and thoughts on reducing vulnerabilities and building adaptation capacities for future shocks and risks.
INFORMATION PACK FOR PARTICIPANTS
PARTICIPATION / REGISTRATION:
Main Conference Registration Fees: Dates: 26th – 28th July 2023
1. Non- Ethiopian Students (undergraduate) – $30
2. Early Bird for Students (Registered before June 15th, 2023 – $20.
3. Regional Delegates – USD$55
4. Early Bird for Regional Delegates (Registering before June 15th, 2023) – USD$45
5. International Delegates – USD$100.
6. Early Bird for International Delegates (Registering before June 15th, 2023) – USD$80.
7. Ethiopia National – Non-Sponsored – Fees Waiver
8. Ethiopia National – Sponsored – USD 35.00
Exhibition: Exhibition Fee – $200
What the conference seeks to achieve
Provide a platform for researchers, academia, policymakers, development practitioners and private sector actors to exchange knowledge, evidence and shared learning on regional and continental issues and shocks.
Deepen locally-led approaches towards mainstreaming evidence-based policymaking for resilience and recovery, through contextualized socioeconomic realities within Africa.
Foster cooperation, resource partnerships and collectively tailored solutions among key actors and stakeholders that scale up, rather than duplicate sustainable development efforts on the continent.
Explore the role of new technologies, data and innovation in building resilience, and to identify opportunities for leveraging these tools to address global shocks effectively and inclusively.
Recommend approaches for strengthening policy, practice, programs and institutional structures to accelerate resilience and recovery towards leaving no one behind and realizing the Africa we want.